background

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Growing up too fast

 This boy is getting so big! I am so blessed to be his mom.  I love watching him play and discover the world around him.  He is now 7 months and is all over the place already.  He's not crawling yet, but really has no need to.  He army crawls (more like and inch worm) and rolls all over the place.  He is such a happy busy boy, and I might add a HUGE mama's boy!!!
Cruze wasn't all that into nursing and stopped gaining weight, so the doctor suggested switching him to the bottle.  He is such a busy boy he didn't want to stop to eat, he always wants to be watching his big bro.  I had a hard time deciding to transition him, cause I nursed Nix until he was 11 months and felt guilty not doing the same for Cruze.  But I decided to switch and he had gained nearly 3 lbs in 3 weeks!!  He is so much more content and growing better!! Here's a pic after he finished his bottle haha filled to the brim.  Danny called it "milk drunk".. and by this pic it's hard to think other wise :)

 I am so blessed to be this boys mom!  I love him more every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment