background

Thursday, December 6, 2012

24 Weeks

24 weeks already!  I am sure getting excited for March to come so we can meet this little guy.  We still don't have a name set in stone, but do have a few we are choosing between.  I love being pregnant during the holidays cause that time of year sure seems to go by fast.  
This little guy is as active as can be.  He is moving lots and lots and I love it!  Danny felt him move for the first time last week, and Nix feels him frequently when he lays on my belly :)  Nix loves to rub my belly and say "baby", he gives it kisses and loves to share his "di-di" (binky) with the baby.  Ha he puts his binky on my belly button and is pretty sure that the baby gets it that way. :) After my next appointment I start on my 2 week appointments.  I can't believe were already to that point! I'm already dealing with major heartburn :p lack of sleep, and peeing ALL the time.  But other than that I feel great.  Little guy is healthy and we are excited for him to make his entrance into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment