Its Christmas time AGAIN!!! I am so excited for it to get here.
We decided to start a new tradition with Dannys family this year, to go cut down our Christmas tree! I was so excited to go. Danny always did this growing up but I had never been before.
It was sooo much fun! We finally found our perfect tree! :)
Me and Nix by our Christmas tree :)
We rushed home to decorate it with lights and ornaments. Nix was so excited. I loved having the pine smell in my house! Unfortunately... a few hours later Nix had a massive asthma attack and we ended up in the hospital. Scariest moment of my life! We knew he had asthma, but found out he was allergic to our tree which triggered an asthma attack. We rushed home and got that tree out of there, and later gave it to someone in the ward who wanted it. Well luckily we caught it soon, but unfortunately our new tradition is ended :-{ I'm just so glad we caught it soon and Nix was ok. Poor little guy :(
Well besides the asthma attack... Nix LOVES everything about christmas time! Which makes me sooo happy! He loves to drive around and look at the Christmas lights, he loves our FAKE tree, sweets and Christmas music and movies. He wears this hat all day long haha
Here is our fake tree :)
Nix's FAV part is all the treats! I love to bake so this time of year is especially sweet at our house :)
We also went to the STG temple to see all the lights. It's no temple square, but it was beautiful and fun non the less. Nix loved the lights. Danny told him the lights were hot so he wouldn't touch them so the whole night he would walk around point and them and say, "hot hot" :)
Another great part of our mini temple square was great weather. We all had light jackets on and were more than warm :) We still had hot coco at home afterward... for the sake of tradition :) It was such a fun night. I love this time of year so much. I can hardly wait for Santa to come and give Nix all his presents!!!! My new fav channel is ABC family. Me and Nix watch a Christmas movie everyday, and yes, listen to Christmas music in the car whenever we are in there. We are in SLC with my family for Christmas this year and I can hardly wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment