background

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Big Bro Nix

Nix LOVES Cru so much! He's finally accepting the fact that the baby is out of moms belly but he's still pretty sure his is still in his belly ;)
 Nix and Cru after we got home from the hospital.
 Nix always wants to hold Cru. He cries when we take him away from him. He is constantly trying to pick him up, which makes me a little nervous! He wants to help with everything... Which is not always as helpful as he thinks :)
 As soon as baby starts to cry Nix jumps up and says "baby dee-dee" (which is what he calls binky) he watches out for Cru already :) he's such a good big bro
Giving Cruze kisses. Nix LOVES to kiss Cru. We quickly had to teach him to kiss his head only. After lots of slobber all over baby's face haha
The other morning I was getting ready when Cru started to fuss.  I looked out and Nix came running to the rescue! He sat next to him and started holding his hand and Cru stopped crying :) I of course got choked up! I just love how much my lil Nix loves Cru :)
I was so glad to get this on camera.  Nix HATES how much baby sleeps.  He always gets close to his face and says "Awake!" "Awake!"
Then he gets sooo excited when he wakes up:)  It's so hard to get mad at him cause it's just so dang cute!
He loves to match baby as much as he can.  I brought Cru out like this the other morning and Nix ran to his room to get his hat too so he could match baby :)
Holding baby Cru
Giving Cru a hug. This boy loves his little bro... I don't think Cru reciprocates the feeling just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, they are too cute together! That is awesome that he warmed up to him so fast and its doing great sharing mommy! Perfect pair of boys Britt

    ReplyDelete