Everyday we get closer and closer to meeting our sweet little Cruze!
Here I am at 38 weeks. Can't believe how quickly this month is flying by. I am having lots of contractions, nothing consistent tho. But I can feel its getting close. I swear the last 3 weeks of pregnancy are the worst, cause its just playing the waiting game.
I also made these matching ties for my boys :). I was pretty impressed with myself. They turned out really good.
Nix in his new tie. He LOVES ties. We frequently have to make ties for buzz, woody, and his cars with ribbon. Danny had to wear a tie to work at his last job, so nix thinks he needs to wear one all the time. :). He's gonna be such a good big brother. We practice being soft and nice to his monkey, in hopes this little one will have a fighting chance around here haha.
As of Monday at my last check up, I had progressed a little but... Dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced. I was happy to hear I had progressed, even if it was only a tiny bit. My next check up is on Monday! So... The waiting game continues! As anxious as I am to hold my little boy in my arms I am happy he is growing healthy and getting nice and chubby in there :)
Love those ties :-) you will have to teach me
ReplyDelete