I can hardly believe how big my Nixon is getting! I swear every morning he is bigger than the last. Here are some updates of my big boy...
Nixons friend Trace (that I babysit once in a while) just got potty trained, which sparked Nixons interest in the potty. He always wants to sit on the potty. I hadn't planned on potty training until he was at least 2 1/2, but with his interest I thought why not... Get one and let him try it out.He is taking to it like a charm. He won't pee if we're in there tho. Ha Danny says he's gun shy. He loves to pee and flush his Elmo potty and "make Elmo happy" ha.
The other day he told me he had to pee so we ran to the bathroom. I decided to sit with him in there I took a pic of him to send to his daddy and while I was sending the text he ran in the hall shut the door and peed in the hall. Then he knocked on the door and said "pee floor". I opened the door to find this puddle and off he road on his little car naked down the hall. Haha BUSY BUSY boy! Now we have to wait in the hall for him to do his business by himself. I didn't anticipate him taking to it so well, guess we need to invest in some underwear.
No comments:
Post a Comment