background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

BRING ON SUMMER

We are LOVING the onset of summer!  Danny is out of school so he's home more and no homework!!! So we have him all to ourselves :)  Living in STG it gets H-O-T in the summer...
 So we go to the pool at our townhomes LOTS!  Nix is a little fish in the water he loves to play and swim as long as I will let him.
 Only a few weeks in and this boy has quite the tan line already!
 Rockin his shades :)
 Cruze is getting so much fun!  He's lots more awake and alert.  Nix absolutely loves this boy.. a little too much some times ;)
 Nix has completely reached the toddler stage of picky eating and cutting back on eating at all... I found one trick that works great for lunch.  If he helps me make it, and we lay a blanket out in the family room and have a picnic he will settle down long enough to get some food in... 
 Cruze, or as Nix calls him "Coozie" holding his head up so good :) He is such a good little baby we just love him to death.
 Mommy and Nix watching Toy Story (Nix's favorite movie) after a long day of swimming!
 Nix loves to hold cruze.. in this case have him lay on him.  Nix loves when cruze will watch his "shows" with him.
 :)
 My snuggly boy :)  I just love him so much!!!!
 He's a pro at smiling now!  One of the happiest babies I know.  He is constantly smiling and cooing :)

 Nix outside playing with his chalk in his "fwimmy suit"
Cru even loves to be outside. Usually Nix is in the water and Cruze and I are lounging in the shade.

We are just loving all this summer fun!  Besides the heat.. summer is one of my favorite seasons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment