Nix LOVES his Buzz unders
We still are having to work at going "number 2" its a little more work than just pee.
his "PUUUUUSH" face haha
Ya... thats what you think it is... DISGUSTING! too bad he didn't just go around the corner and use his pottty chair, instead of his green chair :p I was doing the laundry and Nix came around the corner covered in what looked like mudd.. he was finger painting on his belly. :p I immediately knew what was up. I followed him to this mess. While I cleaned him and bleached the heck of this chair I kept saying "Poop goes in the potty" and different things like that.. I then asked him "Nix where does poop go?" he tells me with a smirk on his face "on my hands" haha this kid :)Nix spends lots of time in the backyard naked (white trash... I know) but it works :)
and runnin around in unders :) At least he looks so dang cute in them... he can pull the pantless look off :)
Im surprised at how well its going. We've been at it a week now and only had 2 pee accidents, several #2's tho... thats still a work in progress, but he's getting better! He has woken up every morning and after all his naps dry tho, so thats great!! It'll be so nice to have only 1 in diapers! Can't believe how baby is getting potty trained already... I swear I just had him a week ago :/
No comments:
Post a Comment