background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

SLC week and Matt's Wedding

 Danny's brother was getting married May 30, and Danny goes on an annual fishing trip to the boulders Memorial weekend, so I decided to take the boys and head up that weekend and spend the week with my family.  I don't get up near as much as I want to so we were so excited for the trip.  The drive went really well the boys both slept the majority of the way.  We made it all the way until Orem before Cru had to eat so we made great time :) Nix was so excited to go to "Nay house" (my brother Nathan is his favorite.  He even calls my parents grandma and grandpa Nay Nay) :)
 Memorial Day BBQ in Ogden with my dad's family.
Me and all my sisters (minus Tia who couldnt make it) :(  We have so fun when we are all together
 Nix eating his rice crispy treat (his favorite) :)
 Nix LOVES my parents house cause there is TONS of Buzz and Woody stuff.  Nix was putting buzz to sleep one night.  It was so cute to watch him reenact our bedtime routine with his little toy :) Makes me so happy to see I'm doing something right.
 Nix is grandma's BUZZ TOWEL!!! Awesome!!!
 Nathan's little shadow.  He follows Nathan around the entire visit :)  Nathan is such a good uncle he plays and plays with him:)



 matching Buzz jammies!!!
 Nathan and Nix at City Creek.. I had never been so my sisters, mom and I went.  It is such an awesome mall.  We had so much fun browsing and shopping.  Nathan and Nix both last interest shortly into the visit:)
Nix played and played and played so hard the entire trip.  Whenever  I could get him to sit still for a few min he was out.
 highlight of trip... swimming in grandmas bath tub.  Nix loves this huge tub :)
 Thurs Danny's brother Matt got married.  Nix Loves uncle Matt.
 Danny Nix and Danny's other brother Nate or as Danny and Nix call him "Rev"
 Mommy and Nix at the temple.
 after the sealing we went to Cheesecake Factory and all Nix wanted was "treat" "treat" "treat"  after our overly long wait he fell asleep on my mom and slept through the whole meal , but woke up in just enough time to have some cheesecake :) yum!
Mommy and Nix at the reception.  He looked so stinkin cute:)
 Danny and I and my happy boys :) It was such a pretty day.  We are so happy to have Madison join the family!!
 Cruze slept thru the entire day!  But on the way home from the reception decided to wake up haha :) He was as happy as could be!!
I was such a fun trip :) We love going to "Nay's house" and Matt and Madison's wedding was just the ice on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment