background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little "Coozie"

We just love this little monkey to death! He'll be 3 months next week.. so crazy!  I sure love how good of a baby he is.  He is sleeping 6-7 hours at night and eating then sleeping 4 more hours :) he eats great, smiles all the time and loves to be held and talked to.
 He loves to go outside and watch Nix play in the water.  So excited for him to join in the fun in a few short months :)
 LOVES his bumbo! Nix thinks its his chair and always has to have a turn after Cruze haha
 Watching a little Toy Story :)
 Some how this has gone un noticed until last week... he has 2 toes that are webbed together.  In a few weeks well get it fixed... I just think they are still the cutest toes in the whole world :)
MANY MANY of these kisses.  Nix LOVES "HIS COOZIE" sooo soo much!  He always has to know where he is, what he's doing and wants him to be "AWAAAAAKE" all the time :)  I sure love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment